Walla Walla Water Right Listing Service Application
For listing space for AVAILABLE or NEEDED water rights in the Walla Walla Basin (Washington OR Oregon)
- Complete this application and submit to Partnership Staff. Please fill out one form for each water right. A printable copy of the application is available here and can be submitted to the address below.
- Partnership Staff will review the application and may follow up with further questions for the applicant.
- Partnership Staff will post the listing to the online listing service within 5 business days. The applicant is encouraged to review the information online and notify Partnership Staff if corrections are necessary.
- Partnership Staff will remove the listing after 6 months unless the applicant requests an extension.
Walla Walla Watershed Management Partnership
Water & Environmental Center
500 Tausick Way
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Note: The Water Right Listing Service will become a fee-based service beginning January 1, 2016. After this date, new applications and extensions will be accepted under the new terms of the service.
Terms and Conditions:
- The parties agree to submit information which is true and correct to the best of their knowledge.
- The Partnership is not a guarantor of any party’s or participant’s water right or title to water right.
- The Partnership does not by accepting and listing any water right make any representation of the validity of the water rights claimed, title to the water rights, or their ability to be used for any purpose.
- The Partnership does not endorse any water rights or individual buyers or sellers. This Water Right Listing Service is provided simply for the convenience of eligible parties.
- The information submitted via this form is a public record.
Questions? Contact Phil Neumann, phone: 509-524-5216 email: firstname.lastname@example.org